Volvo Cars Mall of Georgia
Come join one of the largest privately-owned family of dealerships in Georgia at Jim Ellis Automotive Group, where you can always expect the best!
Whether you are just starting in your career or are an experienced Master Tech, Jim Ellis is the place for you! We have a hands-on management team to help you grow & succeed all while earning the pay you deserve. Keep reading to see how you can join our team as an Automotive Technician at Volvo Cars Mall of Georgia today!
What Jim Ellis Can Offer You:
- High Flat Rate (or hourly) based on experience and certifications
- Weekly Pay Checks: $15 - $40 per hour + Bonuses (based on experience)
- Employee discounts on products, services, and vehicle purchases
- Free set of tools for entry-levels techs (must complete Tech Trainee Program at JEU)
- Closed on Sundays + 6 Employer-Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off
- Uniform and Laundry Allowance
- Employee Referral Program of up to $500 per referral
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Provided lunch on Saturdays
- Career advancement opportunities and promotions from within
- Highly competitive pay and productive shop
- Paid Training
- Long-term and Short-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- $10,000 company-paid life insurance for full-time employees (additional coverage available)
- Continued Education with Dale Carnegie and DeVry University
Your Responsibilities & Essential Job Duties:
- Properly complete services and/or repairs according to applicable safety requirements and published procedures or work repair instructions
- Work is conducted inside, outside, and in a shop environment in proximity to moving vehicles, mechanical equipment, with exposure to chemicals, and moderate to loud noise levels
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Minimum of 18 years of age to be able to drive for the company
- Basic communication and problem solving skills and basic mathematical skills using US units of measure
- Repetitive hand and body motion
- Constantly position body and move in order to retrieve cars to and from parking lot
- Exert force to move/manipulate objects (up to 50lbs occasionally, 30lbs frequently, and 10lbs constantly)
Why Choose Jim Ellis?
Jim Ellis Automotive Group is a family-owned and operated company with over 50 years of experience in the automotive industry. Our guiding principle is to be the best automobile retail organization for the franchises we represent in the communities we serve. With the help of our employees, we strive to provide the best quality in the areas of vehicle sales and service for all clients and prospects. With your help, we can continue to enhance our long-standing reputation of fostering a family atmosphere that generates highly-satisfied customers and employees. Selling and servicing vehicles is what we do, but taking care of people is who we are!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants must submit to and pass pre-employment testing to include background check, drug screening and MVR.